Who Do I Teach?
- Kids ages 5 and up
(If your child knows the alphabet and can sit still for 20 minutes, they’re ready for lessons!)
- Adults of all ages
- Beginners through advanced
What Do I Teach?
- 30 minute, 45 minute, and 60 minute lessons available
- Classical teaching style
- Classical and popular/fun music
- Music Theory
- Emphasis on note reading and rhythm
- Learning the language of music
- Learning correct hand position and
- Beginner music theory
- More focus on phrasing and articulation
- Intermediate pieces
- Intermediate music theory
- Scales and other technique warmups
- Big, traditional pieces (Bach, Chopin, etc.)
- Nuance of voicing
- Advanced theory (as needed)
- Scales, arpeggios, and other warmups
- Fun/popular songs that you want to learn
- Christmas/holiday music
I have a Bachelor’s degree in piano performance, and over 24 years of experience teaching students of all ages and skill levels! I teach out of my home studio in Mesa, AZ.
Limited spots available—reserve yours today!
Follow me on Instagram.